Thursday, April 27, 2017

3 More Airport Trading Cards

A huge thanks to Steve K. for hooking me up with three more Airport Trading Cards.  My passion for flying made these an instant set I needed to collect.  A few people are actively trading and selling these cards, but Steve K. went above and beyond with a few of his extras.  I have 49 of these out of about 70 total in the set.  These last 20 are going to be tough!  If anyone lives near any of these airports, I'd be more than willing to pay for your time and shipping for any of these cards.

21D - Lake Elmo Airport, MN
ANE -  Anoka County - Blaine Airport, MN
AVL - Ashville Regional Airport, NC
BNA -  Nashville, International Airport, TN
BOS - Logan International Airport, MA
FCM - Flying Cloud Airport, MN
GSO -  Piedmont Triad International Airport, NC
MDW -  Chicago Midway International Airport, IL
MIC - Crystal Aiport, MN
MKE - General Mitchell International Airport, WI
MSN - Dane County Regional Airport, WI
RDU - Raleigh-Durham, NC
SJC - San Jose International Airport, CA
SLC - Salt Lake City International Airport, UT
SSF - Stinson Municipal Airport, TX
STP - St. Paul Downtown Airport, MN
YLW - Kelowna Airport, Canada
YOW - Ottowa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport, Canada
YTZ - Toronto/City Centre Airport, Canada
YYC - Calgary International Airport, Canada,



2 comments:

  1. Dang. Totally forgot to check SJC over Spring Break when I flew down to Arizona. I'll be headed to Vegas and possibly Portland this summer. I'll look again. However... I've checked at least twice and the people I've talked to have no idea what these cards are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Fuji. These cards are coming up on a few years old so I am sure some of the airports don't carry them anymore.

      Delete