Saturday, March 5, 2016

Non-Sumo Set: Airport Trading Cards

This is a set I've been working on now for a few months.  Around 60 airports from around the United States and Canada are participating in this promotion of handing out free cards to travelers. If you look at the airports (www.airporttradingcards.com) they are scattered across the countries and some pretty obscure airport making this set extremely difficult to complete.  So far I have 13 total (12 different since STL issued two different ones each year of the promotion).  If anyone lives near any one of these airports I'd be forever grateful if you could pick one up for me!  The following are the ones I have...including ATL.







5 comments:

  1. Very cool. I'll keep checking SJC. Should be back there later in the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I sent you an extra card in your care package!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RAZ just pointed me to this post after I mentioned the airport cards on my blog. I've got extra YOW cards, and am looking to pick up PHX if I can next week. You still interested in getting some new ones?

      Delete
    2. That would be awesome on the YOW. I am away from my collection for a few weeks, so I am not sure which extra ones I have, but I will check when I get home. Here is my latest wantlist though.

      https://sumocards.blogspot.com/2017/04/3-more-airport-trading-cards.html#comment-form

      Delete