Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Update - 1974 Japanese Yamakatsu Bruce Lee & Chuck Norris Mini Cards

This was a good month for me in working toward my 2018 Collecting Goals in terms of my 1974 Bruce Lee Yamakatsu sets.  I was able to knock out a large portion of The Way of the Dragon set checklist with 22 nice looking mini cards.  I was also able to add a few cards to the Green Hornet set as well.  Bring on the furry-chested Chuck Norris (aka Colt) and some great 1960s vintage Bruce Lee as "Kato" in the Green Hornet.  Is there anyone else collecting these?






8 comments:

  1. Those are pretty awesome, I might have to get into collecting that set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun to collect. Not extremely difficult to find, but they always command food prices so a lot of people are chasing them

      Delete
  2. I won't go as far as to say I'm collecting these. But if I stumbled across them at the flea market, I'd definitely add them to my collection if the price was right. These are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Those look great. Love Bruce Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tony! Bruce Lee is awesome. He passed away in his prime so his legendary status is not tarnished.

      Delete
    2. LOL, is that an invitation to draw an adverse inference against the still alive Chuck Norris?

      Delete
    3. Chuck Norris is even more legendary as the years go on. One of the few.

      Delete