Thursday, September 27, 2018

My First 1 of 1! Brandon Laird Yellow Printing Plate

I have many "1 of 1s" in my sumo card collection....older cards that I am pretty sure only one card has ever survived.  However, I have never owned an actually modern-day, serial-numbered 1 of 1 until just a few days ago.  I picked up this Yellow Printing Plate of Brandon Laird's 2011 Bowman Chrome card.  In fact, I have never owned a printing plate either so I have killed two birds with the proverbial stone.  Now the challenge will be to find the other three (3) colors.  Wish me luck!  Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations buddy! Best of luck on tracking down the other 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! They can be addictive...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. They are somewhat addictive to a completionist like me. Especially when I am chasing a particular player.

      Delete