Thursday, December 24, 2020

5-Year Blogiversary - Thanks Everyone!

5 years ago and 321 posts later, here we are.  Thanks everyone for stopping by through all these years and all the great comments.  I am a rookie when it comes to a lot of the other blogs out there, but am thankful to be part of the card-collecting blogosphere.  This also marks my 2-year anniversary of doing my Fantasy Sumo Card game which has been holding strong at 16 players per tournament.  Here is the latest set that I recently gave a design refresh.  Sumo popularity is as strong as ever and I am extremely thankful to help try and be an ambassador to the sport.

Have a great Christmas everyone!  Sayonara!



20 comments:

  1. Nice milestone, keep up the great work, you show some really cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary buddy... and happy holidays to you and your family! Hopefully we'll be able to get together at some point in 2021 or 2022 for a card show or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m really hoping we can get together in 2021 for some more card shows. And some Del Taco!! Thanks for all the comments over the years!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Billy! It’s been a fun adventure getting to know all the fellow collectors out there. Haven’t had a chance to replenish my care package stock for you, but once this pandemic ends I’ll be on the lookout again!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on year 5! Five more will roll by quicker than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time flies! Happy 5th, Ryan! I can't say that I've been around for all five, but the last couple that I have been here for, have been pretty darn good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time flies when you are having fun, no doubt. Glad we were able to connect!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on hitting your 5th blogiversary. I always thought it is so cool that you created your own sumo card game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The card game seems to have been a big hit so far. Here is to the next 5 years!

      Delete
  7. Late to the party here, but congratulations on five years! I had no idea you had a sumo card game. That's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Things have been fun in the sumo card world!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on hitting your 5th anniversary, Ryan. What a milestone. Here's to another safe, healthy and prosperous five years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely thanks! Looking forward to getting 2020 overwork and starting on the next 5 years!

      Delete