Friday, November 27, 2020

We Have Another Majority - 2011 Bowman Chrome Draft Red Refractors #/5

Earlier this year, right before the COVID Pandemic kicked off in full force, I was able to pick up the majority of Brandon Laird's 2008 Bowman Chrome Red Refractors #ed/5.  Sitting in my collection are #s 1, 2, & 4.  Fast forward 8 months to today and I am now the majority owner of Brandon Laird's 2011 Bowman Chrome Draft Red Refractors #ed/5.  My scanner still stinks picking up slabbed cards, but here are the 3 that are now sitting in my collection:  #s 3,4, & 5!  Wondering if cards #1 and #2 will ever show up one day.  Brandon did not have as good of year as in past while playing in Japan, but the COVID-shortened season definitely did not do anyone any favors.  Here is hoping next year will bring more success to him.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and stay safe out there Black Friday shopping!





6 comments:

  1. They're so shiny! Hope you're eventually able to pick up the final two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let’s hope, but good chance they will never appear! Parallel cards are much more popular these days than autographs it seems.

      Delete
  2. I love this! I'm pretty sure that I've never seen anyone get all of a print run (at least not anything over a 1/1), but would enjoy seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jon, yeah I can’t imagine it is very possible to do. Will keep trying!

      Delete
  3. Hope you can do it with at least one of these cards!

    ReplyDelete