Friday, December 21, 2018

2018-2019 BBM Japanese Basketball B.League Cards Arrive - 29 January!

I have to admit that this year's 1st half B.League Cards look a bit chucky although the subsets are where the true pizzazz comes in to play.  This 2018-2019 B.League 1st Half set will contain 90 base cards, and BBM's plan again this year is to get 180 players represented from both the B1 and B2 divisions across both the 1st and 2nd Half sets so it will be interesting to see how it gets divided out.  New to this year, however, are three new subsets titled: The Contenders, Black Label, and Franchise with one player per B1 Division team (I'm assuming) representing each of these subsets for a total of 144 cards.  In the previous years there was only 1 subset, but BBM really stepped it up this year.  Here are some scans courtesy of BBM's website.










6 comments:

  1. I remember Fazekas from way back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has been making a name for himself over in Japan.

      Delete
    2. If you decide to collect him, let me know... I might have some of his cards from back when I collected basketball.

      Delete
    3. I appreciate it, but have to limit my player collections.

      Delete
  2. Wait. There are Japanese basketball cards? Why am I just now finding out about this? That is great. I really like some of those insert designs. Cool stuff and can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete