Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Fuji's Christmas Present!

Wow, Fuji strikes again with a great Christmas care package from the Left Coast of the U.S.!  Much thanks to Fuji and great stuff for my collection!

First up is two blaster boxes of 2015 Topps Road to WrestleMania.  The one year where my son and I really go into wrestling was in 2015 so amazing memories here.  Two blasters = 20 packs = 140 cards of pure joy.  I ended up with about half of the base set and 3/4 of all the subsets minus the Bizarre WrestleMania matches, which bizarrely, I only got 3.
 

 



The base cards feature images from different events throughout the year leading up to WrestleMania.  Here are a few of my favorite things....


 
It's all about that base.......



The Hall of Fame subset features Hall of Famers.  You have to love Superfly....Deck the Halls!



Who knew Fuji was getting me a sumo card as well with the Bizarre WrestleMania Matches Subset.  This one highlights the match between Big Show and Akebono in a sumo match....well after Akebono retired from the real sumo ring.



The Rocking WrestleMania Subset is pure awesomeness.  I'll leave it here.



Boo, I hate the Triple H character, but respect his work in and out of the ring.



Randy Orton is built and defeated CM Punk in this now Classic WrestleMania Match.



Here are all the parallels I got.  On average for what my pack odds were.  A silver parallel along with 11 Blue parallels.  Also I managed to pick up a few of the Hulk Hogan Tribute cards as well!



But wait, there is more.  Bonus packs (I kept one unopened and opened the other one.)!


An Authentic Shirt Relic from Cesaro...pictured without his shirt.  They must have taken this photo AFTER he removed his shirt for this set.

Awesome.  Thanks for these packs Fuji!



Next up are some sweet (and much needed) Yuta Tabuse Cards for my collection!




An Fuji send a complete 1983 Oakland A's Granny Goose set with the scratch off tabs still intact and the silver unharmed.  Even Rickey is daring me to scratch them.  Fuji did a great write up of this set here which peaked my interest.  As much as I want to scratch these off, I am going to keep them complete.  Thanks a million for all the wonderful gifts Fuji!!!!

 
Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments: